Thursday, August 9, 2012

I am back, and I had a great summer!

Hello again, I am back writing after taking some time off for the summer.  Honestly, I have a few reasons for taking a break, but none was more important than I just didn’t have a clear direction of what to write about.  Every time I sit at the computer I ask God to show me what to write and I wasn’t hearing anything so I took God’s hint and took a needed break.  In that time I have been enjoying my family, friends and recreation. 
I have also been working with a publishing company to finish my book, From Prophecy to Mystery.  It will be available for purchase at the end of 2012.  They just finished the cover design, and I am trying to trust the experts to make my project the best it can be.  I am discovering that I am a bit of a control freak, but as this is my first venture into publication, I will have to trust. 
So, I am taking up the pen again and will attempt to post weekly until I am unsure again about direction or subject matter.  However, for now I feel I am to expound on the meaning of the word mystery in Paul’s writing and explain the parts of this mystery.  I will focus most of my attention on the mystery of the church as written by Paul.  I will lay out the parts of the church, the function of the church, the unique nature of the church.  I think this should be an interesting study and one that I will learn much from.   

No comments:

Post a Comment