Monday, April 16, 2012

A little side track!

Hello, I am back from vacation again, but not ready to write quite yet.  I am going to give the Holy Spirit a little time to speak and me a little time to listen.  So I thought I would put a link up to a great site about creation.  I am putting the link to the testimony page because I am sure you are going to want to check out testimony #36....

http://www.cecwisc.org/about/testimonials/

It is crazy how the Holy Spirit kept prompting me to write to Jay Seegert and thank him for coming to our church.  I kept putting it off, but finally got around to it and the Holy Spirit used what I wrote to go onto his newsletter and website.  I need to learn to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit right away, it always goes so much better than when I try to "force" something.  Hope you enjoy the Creation Education Center as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment