Saturday, July 20, 2013

Update

Hello to all who have been following this blog.  I know I have not posted in a long time, a lot has been happening in my quest to spread Biblical understanding.  I will give you a quick update and let you know where you can continue to follow me if you are still interested! 
First, my book, From Prophecy to Mystery, was published in January.  I have done several book signings where I got to meet many people who are interested in understanding their Bible better.  I also got to introduce my work to a new audience who usually admitted this is really not their thing, but every once in a while I would find a person who had a passion for diving into Scripture and finding the buried treasures that lie within!  My most exciting moments are when strangers buy my book.  I kinda expect friends and family to support me, but when a stranger is interested that is awesome! 
Second, I have been busy teaching my study.  The whole reason I wrote this book was to share something important with others and give them the format to share as well.  My hope is that people who learn will then pass on what they learn.  Once again my book is not affiliated with any group, the target audience is those who want to know what to do when reading and studying their Bible, it gives direction and helps to understand those particularly difficult parts.  So, if you have my book, I am posting my teaching online for others who are far off to be able to follow along.
So here are some links you may want to check out!
To buy my book:
http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-62024-766-2

To follow my study:
 Week 1 discussion:
http://youtu.be/SE4IaFMcnJY

Week 2 discussion:
Http://YouTu.be/wgjMs_YAUPQ

Week 3 discussion:
http://youtu.be/mN87YY_RCVs

Week 4 discussion:
http://youtu.be/ve_IY_Ue6_s

Most of these discussions are an hour long.  I have held these studies in my home with a group of about 10 or so.  We are enjoying the time together and we are all learning much.  I love to study with others, I always learn so much.  If you can not access these links please let me know, and I will try to fix it.  Thank you for your interest in God's Word and this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment